Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's been tooooo long!


     Wow! Can't believe it! Am I actually posting something? :O It's been since 2012?! I can hardly believe it. So much has happened since then and I can truly say the Lord has blessed me beyond compare. Where to start! Big events...I transferred to a conservative Christian college and I am having a wonderful experience. I am being courted by the most wonderful guy out there. :) I could write about that forever! However, I will not. I would actually like to start doing a book review, and go chapter by chapter. In my seminar class here at school we've had to go through this book and for assignments we would post on discussions with our classmates. It's really been an eye-opening book that I would recommend for anyone. The name is 'Crazy Busy' by Kevin DeYoung. In short this book has helped me to embrace the busyness and not hide behind it. To stop and enjoy God's creation, and to count my blessings and be thankful. I hope ya'll stay tuned! As an FYI, since I am in college, it is Crazy Busy here, so if I don't post for a while I am alive. I'm just slowly dying under homework. ;) 


Stay thankful!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world! Glad to see you posting again and looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's good to be halfway back at least! :)

      Delete