Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Another Year Older... Yikes!!


Well, alas. The time has come. The time for me to have another birthday and become another year older. Granted, 20 is not old, I know this. Birthday's have always been a time of reflection for me, a time for me to look back on my life at what I've accomplished(or lack thereof) and to see what I need to improve on. God has really been teaching me a lot in one year. 

To name a few:

1. Good things do really happen.
2. Trials are for a reason(even if you don't know what that is yet).
3. Patience, patience, patience(I'm still learning).
4. What true love really is, and how its manifested.
5. My family will love me no matter what mistakes I make.
6. I fail...constantly.
7. I will continue to fail because I'm HUMAN.
8. I'm not perfect.
9. I'm loved immensely.
10. God will NEVER give up on me.

So, my year has been amazing, trying, hard, fun, amazing, learning, and life-changing. I wouldn't change a thing, I learn from mistakes and look forward to the future. :)

Until next time!




2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a happy birthday and will have an awesome year! God bless!

    ReplyDelete